Sunday, August 19, 2007

NoT 3v3N aN aPoLogY oR ThAnX?

Life is suck...
Sometimes i wonder why shud i be too good to others if they don't appreciate of what I did?
I just don't like it!!!
When I came to my room it seems like nothing did happen.
'Army' did make me very stressed because of her attitude the whole week!
Bengang wei!!
I don't know what did happen to her dis week.
She realy annoyed me.
Hope dat when she read this, she will ask for my apology.
What did she do?
1. do other things when we r in a discussion
2. still didn't finish her homework even though i asked her to copy mine
3. leave me alone do things dat shud be done by 2 people
4. 'mengomel' when she's chatting wif some1
5. hav to do her things dat suppose she did by herself
6. didn't reply my sms when i asked what did da doctor said?
7. make her friends worried about her
8. toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dramatic
anything else?
not for now

No comments: