Sunday, July 26, 2009

Is it an end?

dear R,
I dun know what did happen...
Hav i done sumthing wrong to u?
Many questions running in my head...
It's only about 2 weeks the great moments passed...
do u want me to forget it juz like dat?
i know our relationship is not like others...i know it's very complicated
i'm not asking u to leave her... i just want u to be with me, loving me, treat me well...dats all!!!
i realy miss u darling... plz do reply my sms, call me...
earlier week is not to hard to reply at least one msg but now u gave me nothing
u r torturing my soul...it's realy hurt
i juz asked u...r u serious wif me or it's juz a game...
n u didn't answer me neither...
i assumed dat is a no...n if u realy mean it, i think i shud erase u from my mind, my heart
but it's not as easy as i said...
i can't do anything...everything i do, ur face is everywhere
what shud i do? the only medicine is u...
i realy need u...
plz stop torturing me....

No comments: