Thursday, June 24, 2010

JoT iT DoWn!

Do you know what? I like to keep several msgs dat I wanna reread it for myself.... It's like syok sendiri msg..hhiihihi
1. "ok set. minggu ni sy dpt mkn ct ***** masak.. yeay. lalala" (22/2/10 8.55pm)
"nk awk msk ;P" (26/2/2010 11.25pm)
- dis is my 1st time cooking for sumone... at that time i was hesitate becoz there is nothing between us but i do like him. and he seems really want me to cook for him...so i cooked spaghetti. i learned from my sis and do it myself... at dat time, his college has a festival(ptb if i'm not mistaken) and next week got midsem exams....I asked him out before but he wants to study. Me & Miss Y want to watch "My Name is Khan" at that time....Luckily Miss Y has a car & can help me to send the spaghetti to him. At that time it was very hot plus the air-cond was broken..When we arrive at his hostel, he gave us 2 pepsis & a jumper...(Miss Y always got problem with her car battery)...Waaaa how understanding he is...
2. "jom sarapan" (7/3/10 7.37am)
-dis msg i wasn't expected and i read it an hour after. I was awake at dat time and having my breakfast alone. When i replied, he said he oready had his breakfast, i was too late. hmm i accuse him 'hangat2 tahi ayam' coz i thot he didn't mean it.... actually he was from airport sending his supervisor.
3. "mkn xingt org..nk ckit..dh bka mulot :0 aaa (10/3/10 9.19pm)
'bkak mulot..aaa luas2 luas2" (11/3/10 7.37am)
-the first msg was when me, my sis & my brother in law went celebrating my sis bestday...we went for satay sahmuri at the uptown. nothing actually but i think dat msg is so cute... the next msg is when he was in his sister's house at ampang while his mother there too...he told me dat he was making breakfast... luckily i was awake at that time...hihih usually i still on my bed :D
4. mms photo of his car at workshop (13/3/2010 2.28am) "ds ni manja betol"
- luckily he was saved.... the brake was broken, almost got accident at duke highway....
5."lol.stahun lbih lg kot. klo sy kje tv3 bleh la duk sna. sy angkat awk jd bibik sy k. hahaha" (13/3/2010 3.21pm)
"hahaha blum ape2 dh up. xleh2 awk kna keja 24/7 =P" (13/3/2010 3.25pm)
-those msgs i kept...others i delete but i still can remember...i think so huhu...at dat time i was texting him bout how tired i was cleaning the house. and he asked how about the new house, who will clean it and who will stay at the current house. i asked him wether he wants to rent it? but a year after...ahahahha he wants me to be his bibik...i told him dat it's quite hard but i can clean it every saturday and mark up my salary...hahahha he said dat i shud stay wif him, stay at the small room near the kitchen...i told him...it is my room...hahah we had a long chat about that..

No comments: