Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm desperate & hurt!!!

Really...
I dun know what i really feel... but everytime i hav a chance to talk wif sumbody, i'll always try to tell my story...about him...always about him!!!
i showed them his pic, our lovely pic...
eventhough the real story is really hurt me...
It's like I want to tell the world my sad story n they will help me to return him back to me...
But then everyone kept saying juz forget him...
For me, he is mine, and his girlfriend did steal him from me...
It's juz not fair... Why can't I hav a happy ever after ending story???
All my story will end wif hopeless of me...
If I hav a choice I'll commit suicide but that's not the way to solve a problem...
That's not the way to live a life, no I would never do dat...
I think I really desperate... I need sumbody new to heal my soul..
I really need new Mr Right...
Oh Allah, plz hear my request... I know I had changed...
Is this my punishment? But why does sumone bad, they're happy
And good people

No comments: