Friday, August 21, 2009

My criteria

sumtimes i really think that i am pathetic.. or maybe desperate...
like i can't live single day without him... but actually i'm living without him for many years
i really dunno what makes him so special dat makes me can't accept others
hmmm the truth fact is i really need a boyfren now cuz i'm 22 already
becoming 23 next april...waaa if i delay my time to hav a bf, i'm delaying my time to get married
but when talking about bf, i dun want to simply choose them
there a lot of criterias i would like him to hav. the most important thing is he is not a smoker. yesterday i post my status "is it wrong to reject smoker?"...and i got many commenters...they all agreeing wif me...a girl told me her story about his bf who promise to stop if they're couple, but now stil can't fulfil his promise. pity her coz she tries to advice him but then ignored by his bf... life is tough...i think next is his personality:funny & intelligent...he has charisma dat people respect him too...hav big dream n hav a plan for future...n the most preferable is sumone who can sing for me...karaoke i guess...everyone can sing but not everyone can sing wif nice voice... like sumone gentle, care for me...hmmm about look i dun really mind...at least he is not ugly like a clown...it's ok for me if he's not fair like my brother in laws but if he's fair so it's a package...huhuhu after writing this, am i expecting too much? simple isn't it...okla need to recharge myself, hoping that tomorrow will never dies :)

No comments: