Wednesday, August 12, 2009

now u know

luckily he did replied my email but i dun know, it seems like he's not giving me the right answer. eventhough it's exactly what i thought b4. he said it's a lie if he doesn't hav any feeling to me. he really sori coz he made me feeling like dis. He's hoping me not to put him far from my heart, stay frens becoz he can't leave his girlfren in his life...nonsense!!! What he is expecting from me? A long life scandal??? Huhuhu dat's not realy me...i dun know what to say...i juz so sad bcoz we can't be as i expected...juz frens? i'm expecting more....after you had done to me u juz wanna be a fren of mine??? world is juz not fair!!! u know what, i cried juz now...it has been a long time i didn't cry...feeling relieved...well, i didn't reply his email yet..becoz i want him to feel what i felt...and actually i want to see what would happen if i juz ignore him...hehehe actually i dun realy mind if he won't leave his gf... but the thing is what would happen to me if sumday i hav my own bf or got married, what would my bf/husband will think...i'm cheated him??? no way, pluz if i'm his gf, what will i feel?? and i can't hav feeling to others if i'm with him...dis is what we called loyalty...hehee

No comments: